Are you looking for the perfect appetizer for Sunday football or your next get-together? Then, look no further than this recipe for a Five-Ingredient Cheese Ball. Made with cream cheese, shredded cheddar, sour cream, and all the right seasonings, this recipe is as delicious as it is creamy and flavorful. Plus, it’s affordable and will leave everyone feeling satisfied. To start making this perfect appetizer or snack, check out the ingredients and directions below.
- 8-ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8-ounces sour cream
- 8-ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ½ (8-ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Chill for 1 hour or until the cheese ball has set and is no longer soft and/or warm.
- Roll the set cheese ball in chopped pecans, so that it has a pecan “crust.”
- Serve chilled with crackers. Enjoy!
Westmount at Forest Oaks Apartments in Arlington, Texas