There’s nothing like expanding your meal plan with a new recipe! Westmount at Forest Oaks, the best Arlington luxury apartments, is proud to introduce you to new meal ideas that will keep your family and friends coming back for more.
If you’re looking for a new breakfast recipe, for example, look no further than this one for Turkey Bacon and Egg Muffins. Fulfilling and delicious, this breakfast dish will have you feeling eager to tackle the new day – and it is way more substantial to your body than an extra-large iced coffee. Made with eggs, turkey bacon, veggies, and plenty of mozzarella, this addition to your culinary repertoire is definitely one way to motivate yourself to get out bed in the mornings. Before heading to the grocery store, you’ll want to check out the ingredients and directions below, courtesy of the premier pet-friendly apartments in Arlington TX.
- Cooking spray
- 3 slices turkey bacon
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook turkey bacon until crispy, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then crumble.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, paprika, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Fold in cooked vegetable mixture, turkey bacon, and mozzarella. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until cooked through and golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool, then store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to eat.