Master the art of cooking by joining Westmount at Forest Oaks, the premier apartments in North Arlington TX, in learning brand-new recipes. Not only will you impress your family and friends, but you will also enjoy a wider repertoire of culinary favorites.
Everyone loves a brand-new recipe! So, why not try this one for Loaded Grilled Chicken Sandwiches? Whether you use a grill or hot range, these sandwiches are simple to make and delicious to scarf down. Plus, they are packed with plenty of protein. Even though this dish calls for pepper jack cheese, bacon, tomato, and coleslaw, you can personalize your sandwich to your liking with any topping under the sun, even guacamole! Now, take a look at the ingredients list and directions below, courtesy of your favorite apartments near UT Arlington.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, 4 ounces each
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 ciabatta or Kaiser rolls, split
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cooked bacon strips, halved
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound deli coleslaw (about 1 cup)
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to flatten slightly. Sprinkle both sides with dressing mix.
- On a greased grill or skillet, cook chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
- Place cheese on chicken; grill or heat, covered, 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, grill or heat rolls, cut side down, 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard; spread on roll tops. Layer roll bottoms with chicken, bacon, tomato, avocado, and coleslaw. Replace tops.